TICKETS ON SALE NOW
Non-show Days: The offsite Box Office is open for in-person and phone sales during the week, Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm. We are located on the square in downtown Fayetteville at 200 Courthouse Square, Fayetteville, GA 30214. Reach us by phone at 770-719-4173 or 4174.
Friday Show Days: The offsite Box Office is open for in-person and phone sales until Noon. The onsite Box Office will open at the venue for in-person sales only, beginning at 6:00pm.
Saturday Show Days: The offsite Box Office is closed, but online transactions through this website are open until 5:00pm. The onsite Box Office will open at the venue for in-person sales only, beginning at 6:00pm.
RULES & REGULATIONS
We want everyone to enjoy our beautiful facility. To keep its unique ambiance, we ask that you respect your surroundings and the surroundings of others.
- Due to temporary uncertainties with COVID-19 restrictions, we will gladly refund any ticket holder who can not make a rescheduled date, should that occur. Otherwise, no refunds or exchanges on tickets are allowed. Please don’t ask.
- Concerts are RAIN or SHINE. For inclement weather, please bring a rain jacket or poncho. Due to safety and sightline concerns, UMBRELLAS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- All children in the reserved section must have their own seat ticket. Children five years old and over in the lawn section must have a ticket.
- No pets, smoking or umbrellas are allowed.
- Guests may bring in small coolers or picnic baskets with their own food and drink. Food and drink are also available for purchase inside the Amphitheater.
- Beer and wine is allowed in the Amphitheater but may not be consumed in the parking lot.
- Please place trash in appropriate receptacle.
- Beach-style folding chairs and blankets are acceptable for lawn seating. The lawn is too steep to sit comfortably in a full-size lawn chair.
- Box Office opens at 6:00 p.m.
- Gates open at 7:00 p.m.
- First act begins at approx. 8:00 p.m.
- Headliner begins at approx. 9:00 p.m.
Parking is free at Southern Ground Amphitheater. The main parking lot is located adjacent to the venue, on Tiger Trail directly across from Fayette County High School. Lower level seating is ADA accessible from this parking lot and entrance. Limited ADA parking is also available at the upper entrance/box office location, as well as an ADA drop off point for entry to the upper and lawn level seating.